Wednesday, April 25, 2018

10 to Read (Rebecca)

Rebecca: My top ten starts with the huge bestseller VALLEY OF THE DOLLS.  I don't really care about 'prestige' or how anything looks.  I care about books I enjoyed.  These are ten I can re-read over and over.


1) Jaqueline Susann - VALLEY OF THE DOLLS


2) David Shipman - JUDY GARLAND: THE SECRET LIFE OF AN AMERICAN LEGEND


3) Jackie Collins - CHANCES


4) Vladimir Nabokov LOLITA


5) Marguerite Duras - THE LOVER


6) Alice Walker's MERDIAN


7) Shaun Considine - BETTE & JOAN: THE DIVINE FEUD


8) Anais Nin - THE FOUR CHAMBERED HEART


9) Anthony Summers - GODDESS: THE SECRET LIVES OF MARILYN MONROE



10)  Mary Crow Dog - LAKOTA WOMAN




-----------

Others in this series?  "10 To Read (C.I.)" and "10 To Read (Jim)" and "10 to Read (Dona)."





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
 
Poll1 { display:none; }